Linggo, Setyembre 9, 2012

Informal Theme #2.4

Another step up.
               
            Time really passes too quickly, right? I could still remember those times that I am just the height of my mother’s waist and now, I am about to fold another page of my book. Hence, there are too many flaps to choose from and we are indeed in need for help.
            Test. This may be the greatest enemy of students. Who would like to go back to those restlessness nights spent on reviewing those lessons that you used to forget, right? But NCAE is not like any other assessments. Taking this test seriously would mean a guide for us in choosing the course we are about to take.
            This test, at first glance, is just like a regular examination; no too much attention should be given off. However, as I grew older I learned to understand its value. Not all Filipinos are fortunate to have much wealth and are capable to penetrate universities so before they enter college, they must decide undoubtedly. I consider myself fortunate because in midst of all the problems and complications, I am still confident that I will be able to finish my education.
            This assessment may also be a great help to those high school students who are still undecided on the course they will take. They will not encounter difficulty in choosing and no money nor will time be wasted. On the other side of the road, this may also solve unemployment in the Philippines. They said that there are sufficient jobs; the only problem is that graduates are not fit to those jobs and are misled to wrong courses.
            -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            At the end of the day, all of this will just be a guide. We still hold our freedom to decide but above the rest, we must always ask for the guidance of the Lord Almighty in every choice that we will make.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento