Linggo, Hulyo 15, 2012

Informal Theme #5


Romeo and Juliet. (Version 2) :D




Paris enters with his page.

Paris: Oh God why! (the page handed him a handkerchief), Why, Juliet! Whyyyyyyy!

Audience cries as well.

Paris: Go ahead my page, bring that torch with you. I want to stay here alone, in this cold dark night, together with the cadaver of my Juliet. (He cries again) Juliet, whyyyyy? (towards the page) and besides, Romeo will come and I’ll die later. I don’t want you to see me bleeding, keep, keep, bleeding in love, (‘Bleeding love’ song plays)

Page: Okay sir. (Whispering) what a brat. With that music, huh! He is such a dumb, fool, insane, big mouthed… (Suddenly he slipped) Ouch!

The torch went directly to Paris’ mouth so he burned.

Page run quickly and exit.


Romeo and Balthasar enter.

Both slips.

OUCH!

Balthasar: Look at these ashes, sir. They seem familiar. Hmmm. It smells familiar too.

Romeo: Hmmm. Aha! Maybe it came from our chimney. The one Santa Claus used to enter the house last Christmas.

Balthasar: Oh yes, I remember! He kissed your mother last time..

Romeo: (Poker face) Nevermind, hand me the potion now so I can murder myself now.

Balthasar: Okay, here you go. (Balthasar drinks it)

Romeo: WTH did you do?

Balthasar: I drank it. Maybe there is poison in it. You might have been killed by now if there is.
I am sooooo intelligent sir. Imagine, I thought of that!

Romeo: It is indeed a poison! (facepalm)

(Balthasar’s mouth bubbled and died)

Romeo: Oh God! What will I do? A dagger? Is that a dagger?

(Romeo seizes the dagger and Friar Lawrence enters)

He slips.

Friar Lawrence: Awwwwwww. Ahhhhhhhh. Oooooooooooooooh.Ouuuuuuuuch. (he died of heart attack)

Romeo: Noooo! (He struck the dagger to his chest and died)

(The Prince, the Capulets and the Montagues enter, and slips)

All: Ouch!

(All dies of head trauma)


Suddenly, Juliet awakens. She opened her eyes and guess what.

Exaunt. Sad music plays.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento