Sabado, Hulyo 21, 2012

Informal Theme #6


When the Clock Stops Ticking.
.
     Magnificent concave mountains, deep blue oceans, and untouched forests filled with animals living harmoniously. This was the Earth we saw upon opening our eyes to reality. Hence, in recent time, this depiction of Earth could only be seen on picture books. Why? Because humanity had deteriorated it before they thought of the possible consequences.

            This terrene we are stepping on today had served us for countless years: nurtured us and provided our necessities. Yet, in spite of all those sacrifices, we never gave back a thing to her, instead, bunged our eyes and continued our actions. As a stubborn child, as well, we did things only for our good. We never thought of the damages we could cause her.
            Now that we experience the real penalties of our destructive works, we ought to find solutions to this; hence, truth is there’s none. We could never erase the devastations we have caused and bring back the nature as it originally was. Yes, we oath to be stewards but instead of preserving nature, we led to its doom.   
            These past years, news on world’s end kept on coming. They say that this matter is hopeless; we would never find a way out of this. Though it’s hard, I’ve already accepted the fact that it’s too late for us to save the Earth. There is no remedy for her malady, what we could only do is to extend her life.

            Tragic it may be, but we are the ones who chose this path, so we must ready ourselves for the paybacks..



What a Wonderful World 

By Louis Armstrong

I see trees so green, red roses too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world

I see skies of blue and clouds of white
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world

The colors of the rainbow, so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces of people going by
I see friends shakin’ hands, sayin’ How do you do?
They’re really saying I love you

I hear babies cryin’, I watch them grow
They’ll learn much more than I’ll ever know
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world
Yes, I think to myself, what a wonderful world



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento